Today Kadence released their long-awaited Kadence Blocks 3.0! Some of the highlights include:
- A new user interface for Block settings organized by tabs
- New and updated Settings Controls
- Visual padding and margin
- Changes with the row layout block to easily move sections within a row layout
- New row grid layout options
- Row layout uses grid CSS and other optimizations
- Typed text in advanced text block
- Migrating to inner blocks
- Variables for settings
- Responsive design through CSS clamp
- Updates to copy and paste styles
- Updates to block defaults
This was a major rewrite but includes backward compatibility.
Don’t forget to check out websites made with Kadence for further inspiration!